Call/whatsapp +27671811476 For Spiritual Prayers For Lost Love Prayer Binding, Attraction Spells And More By Calling/Whatsapp Mama Angel +27671811476
Words cannot describe how happy I am from the moment I met Mama Ithemba, the lady behind this website. I am sharing this testimony in a very emotional state. Mama Ithemba is good, and I cannot thank her enough for her help and mercy over my family and me, inspite of all my imperfections. Two years after we were married my husband got an accident on N1 in 2010. Not something you expect to encounter in your 20’s. It certainly wasn’t a part of our life plan. We had done everything right. I completed University. He did college. We were just starting in good positions. Just starting to earn a good income. We were saving for a house and trying to start a family. He was a very active man, riding his Harley, working as a mechanic... And all of it came to a blind-sided halt; in one instant it all changed. At times I felt so frustrated that I was solely responsible for EVERYTHING; yard work, housework, kids, dinner, bills, the list is endless. I felt like I was on a carousel of endless duties an...
